Solve Network Congestion
Streaming video to hundreds or thousands of people uses a ton of bandwidth. OmniCache™ is video cache software that brings video closer to your viewers.
Using local caches to serve video to nearby audiences, you drastically reduce the number of video streams traveling across your internet connections and WAN links.
OmniCache reduces the amount of video traffic on your network by 90% or more.
As a result, you protect business-critical operations and deliver uninterrupted, high-quality viewing experiences.
Live streaming and VOD
No client software or plugins
Any device, including mobile
The Only eCDN You Need: Video Cache
Most enterprises use upwards of three video streaming platforms. Fortunately, you don’t need a different enterprise distribution solution for each one. Install OmniCache software on existing hardware to stream video from any video source to any device. Because it supports both live and on-demand video — and multiple sources simultaneously—it is the only eCDN you need.
- Lightweight, software solution
- Optimized specifically for caching video
- Supports any modern streaming video source
- Supports any device, including mobile devices
- Deploys 100% behind the firewall
- Secures video with encryption at rest and in motion
- Real-time monitoring and configuration
- Video cache performance and network impact analytics
- Video pre-positioning lets you avoid spikes in bandwidth for VOD events
- Self-discoverable and self-healing properties provide stability and resiliency
- Patent-pending intelligent sourcing & routing gives you flexible options for optimizing video traffic