One-Stop eCDN Shop
Altimeter is the first and only centralized management system for enterprise-grade multicasting and video caching. You can deploy, configure, manage and visually monitor your entire eCDN deployment from a single, web-based interface.
No need to jump back and forth between tools and dashboards. Regardless of what or how many video sources you use, Altimeter is your one-stop-shop for managing every element of your Ramp eCDN instances.
Set up your environment. Manage licenses. Schedule events. Run event simulations. Make changes on the fly without disrupting video streams. Altimeter is the ultimate eCDN command center.
Ever wonder why someone couldn’t watch your broadcast or video? With Altimeter, you can monitor your Ramp eCDNs in real-time or dig deeper to review video delivery statics, examine network performance, and measure return on investment (ROI).
Analytics Your Way
Ramp’s analytics engine gives you a comprehensive view of your entire enterprise content delivery network (eCDN). With robust reporting and analytics capabilities, you gain insight into every aspect of your eCDN environment. Monitor network performance, pinpoint problem areas, and understand the impact streaming video has on your network. View your video network as a whole, get specific—by the minute, by location or device—or customize your experience to extract only the information that’s most important to you.
- Global eCDN administration in a single, web-based interface behind your firewall
- Centralized management of your entire eCDN deployment
- Manage licenses for Multicast+ and OmniCache
- Easily set-up and configure video sources
- Quickly schedule broadcasts
- Create optimal routing rules
- Set-up failover scenarios
- Run multicast event simulations to test network performance
- Pre-position videos at the local caches during times of low network activity
- Assess the health of your network—before, during and after live events
- View real-time diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Access detailed analytics for live and on-demand video streams
- Fetch detailed diagnostic data from distributed servers with a single click
Strategies for Streaming Success
Chances are you’re using some form of streaming video to keep employees informed, educated and engaged. Whether you’re streaming company-wide meetings or supporting learning and development programs, demand for video is growing at an exponential pace. Are you ready to make video work better in your workplace? In this Wainhouse Research report, learn about the five basic truths to building a scalable strategy for enterprise streaming.