Communicating During a Crisis
Ramp wants to help
Communicating with employees during a crisis is critical. It’s no secret much of communication is non-verbal. That’s why video is the most powerful and effective communication tool. It allows you to quickly deliver your message and create a deeper understanding with the people you’re trying to reach.
But sending a live or on-demand video can have a negative impact on your network. An enterprise content delivery network (eCDN) intelligently routes and optimizes video streams to save precious network bandwidth for mission-critical operations.
For organizations working to keep people healthy and safe, we want to offer the following on Ramp eCDNs:
- Free network evaluation and deployment consultation
- Free installation of our multicast and video caching solutions
- Free network configuration
- Discounted licenses
This offer is valid through May 31, 2020.
Ramp has a complete suite of eCDN solutions specifically designed to reduce network congestion created by live and on-demand video streaming your network—by 90% or more. We help organizations stream uninterrupted, high-quality video without impacting your network’s performance.
- Multicasting and intelligent video caching software for every enterprise, regardless of audience size or location
- Platform neutral—integrated with and verified to work with almost every video platform
- Supports mobile, Wi-Fi and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- Optimizes live streams and video on demand (VOD)
- Solves delivery problems at the infrastructure level
- Deploys 100% behind the firewall
- Enterprise-grade security with end-to-end encryption
- Centralized management and monitoring
- Insightful, in-depth analytics to examine network performance and quality of experience (QoE)