Demand for enterprise live video streaming is growing at an exponential pace, and Microsoft Stream and Teams are making it easier than ever for anyone to create, share and access video streaming.
But sending high-quality video across your corporate network can impact network capacity and performance. So how do you protect business-critical operations while meeting the demand for more frequent and better-quality live video streaming?
Ramp can help you solve network congestion from on-demand and live video streaming events. Integrated with Microsoft 365 video solutions, our portfolio of enterprise content delivery network (eCDN) solutions efficiently, reliably and securely delivers video to everyone on your network.
Want to learn more about live video streaming? Meet with Ramp during Microsoft Ignite.
Visit us in booth #2428 or fill out the form to set up a meeting.
Ramp is focused on helping every organization tap into the power of video communications. Our enterprise content delivery network (eCDN) solutions facilitate unlimited and uninterrupted enterprise video streaming at the most fundamental level—the network—allowing you to focus on the message.
Our team will introduce you to Ramp eCDN and our multicasting and intelligent video caching eCDN software solutions.
- Fully integrated with Microsoft Stream, Teams, Yammer and Skype Meeting Broadcast
- Optimizes live video streams and video on demand
- Supports mobile, Wi-Fi and virtual desktop infrastructure
- Solves delivery problems at the infrastructure level
- 100% behind the firewall
- Enterprise-grade security with end-to-end encryption
- Centralized management and monitoring
- Insightful and actionable analytics