Join us at Kaltura Connect, taking place January 21-23 in New Orleans, to learn how Ramp is helping every organization tap into the power of streaming video.
Video is playing one of the most important roles for organizations building a digital workplace. With Kaltura’s enterprise video solutions, you can power any video experience, whether you’re responsible for communications, marketing or learning and development.
Layer in Ramp eCDN, and you can efficiently manage the impact video traffic has on your corporate network. Our integration creates a seamless solution resulting in a high-quality viewer experience.
Want to learn more? Meet us at Kaltura Connect.
Fill out the form to the right to schedule a meeting or visit us in the Kaltura Connect Exhibitor Hall. You can also join Ramp CEO Tom Racca for “Prevent (Live Stream) Panic: Delivering a Flawless Broadcast Every Time” at 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 23.
Ramp’s enterprise content delivery network (eCDN) solutions facilitate unlimited and uninterrupted enterprise video streaming at the most fundamental level—the network—allowing you to focus on the message.
Our team will introduce you to Ramp eCDN, our multicasting and intelligent video caching eCDN software solutions.
- Optimizes both live video streams and video on demand (VOD)
- Software that is easy to deploy, manage and scale
- Enterprise-grade security with end-to-end encryption
- Supports mobile, Wi-Fi and virtual desktop infrastructure
- Centralized management and monitoring
- Insightful and actionable analytics
- Platform neutral–supports virtually any video source, including Kaltura