Enterprise Connect is the perfect time to design your end-to-end video strategy, but have you looked beyond the new tools and flashy appliances? Quality of experience (QoE) can make or break any enterprise video—whether it’s an all-hands meeting, executive message or training video—and your video network is the foundation of your success. If employees complain about buffering, connection delays or that they can’t watch live streams from certain locations, you probably have a network capacity problem.
Want to learn more about video networks? Meet Ramp at Enterprise Connect.
Ramp specializes in optimizing video and specifically video distribution behind the firewall to alleviate network congestion, significantly reduce bandwidth consumption—and ultimately improve QoE.
Our team will introduce you to our enterprise content delivery network (eCDN) solutions for multicasting and intelligent video caching.
- Software-defined networking (SDN), solves delivery problems at the infrastructure level
- Deploys 100% behind the firewall, requires no access to a cloud controller
- Optimization for live video and video on-demand (VOD)
Platform neutral–supports virtually any video source, including Microsoft
- Enterprise-grade security with end-to-end encryption
Centralized video network management, monitoring and analytics
- Only direct replacement for legacy multicast solutions, including Flash
See you there!