Ramp is focused on helping every organization tap into the power of streaming video for business communications and learning and development. Our complete portfolio of enterprise content delivery network (eCDN) solutions is designed to reduce network congestion on corporate networks created by live and on-demand video. It drastically reduces the bandwidth needed to stream uninterrupted, high-quality video—saving network capacity for business-critical operations.
Using multicasting, intelligent video caching, peer-to-peer networking, or a combination of any, Ramp is the eCDN for all—all enterprises, all networks, all uses cases and all streaming platforms. Our software deploys behind your firewall for maximum security, scales easily as demand for video grows, and works with virtually any modern video platform, including industry-leaders such as Brightcove, Kaltura and Microsoft Stream/Teams. With centralized management, monitoring and insightful analytics, you get unprecedented visibility into and control over network performance to deliver the highest-quality viewer experience. Visit rampecdn.com for more information.
Multicasting is the most efficient way to stream live video. Instead of sending countless video streams across your network to reach every viewer, it distributes a single stream for all your viewers.
Learn about Multicast+
Save your network from bandwidth-intensive enterprise video by bringing the video closer to viewers. Intelligent video caching reduces the bandwidth used by live and on-demand video by 90% or more.
Learn about OmniCache
Stream high-quality video, even to locations with limited infrastructure. P2P builds a peer network of client devices watching the same content to redistribute the video streams from one viewing device to another.
Learn about P2P
- Multicasting and intelligent video caching software for every enterprise, regardless of audience size or location
- Optimizes live streams and video on demand (VOD)
- Supports mobile, Wi-Fi and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- Platform neutral—integrated with and verified to work with almost every video platform
- Only vendor-neutral multicasting for HTML5 video
- No client software or plugin needed
- Solves delivery problems at the infrastructure level
- Deploys 100% behind the firewall
- Enterprise-grade security with end-to-end encryption
- Centralized management and monitoring
- Insightful, in-depth analytics to examine network performance and quality of experience (QoE)
Ramp partners with the best and most recognized names in enterprise streaming technology to ensure our video delivery and management solutions provide maximum value to your organization. Find a Partner
Ramp’s leadership team is comprised of seasoned executives well-versed in B2B enterprise solutions. They have extensive backgrounds in communications technologies and networking, which are the foundation of the Ramp’s solutions.